Ozeki Camera Recorder features
Camera connectivity features
- IP Camera connection: You can create an IP camera connection that manage data via a local computer network or the internet. These cameras are mostly used for surveillance.
- MJPEG Camera connection: This video format compresses each frame of the video as a JPEG image. These cameras handles video data using local network or the internet.
- Split camera: This function enables to create a grid of multiple cameras. You can set the resolution of the camera or the size of the grid depending on how many cameras you use.
- USB camera: You can connect an USB camera to Ozeki Camera Recorder. The camera needs to be attached to your computer but the image of the camera can be viewed from the local network or the internet.
- Detect available cameras: By using this feature, you can detect IP cameras in your local network and connect them instantly to the Camera Recorder.
Computer vision features
- Barcode detection: With this feature, you can read printed barcodes using your camera and decode the data contained in the barcode.
- Circle detection: By using this feature, your camera can detect circles on the recorded image and save the detected circles in a snapshot.
- Face detection: You can use your connected camera as a face detector with this connection. By setting size parameters, you can adjust the size of the area where a camera searches for faces.
- Line detection: This feature ensures the ability to detect lines with your camera. The connection saves a snapshot in case it detects as line in the image of the camera.
- Motion detection: The motion detection connection enables you to detect motions with your camera. You can set a threshold for the detection by adjusting the number of moving pixels that defines a motion.
- Continuous recording: This recording feature allows you to record the image of the connected camera constantly if this option is set to enabled.
- Event driven recording: Event driven recording ensures that you can start a recording by triggering an event. This event can be a receiving of a text messages. You can also set the length of the recording in case of a event occurs.
- Manual recording: By using the Manual recording job, you can start and stop the recording manually by specifying text messages that start or stop the recording job.
- Periodic recording: Using Periodic recording feature, you can record footage from your connected camera for a specified time period.
- Set maximum length of recorded video: With this function, you can set a maximum length of your recorded video in all types of recording jobs. By setting this length, you can record only the important parts that you need.
Camera manipulation features
- Take snapshots: In all types of the connected cameras, you can take a snapshot of the camera image anytime if you want. This feature also allows you to set a periodic capture time that automatically takes a snapshot between the given time interval.
- Display overlay: This feature allows you to display the device name and date/time information on your camera stream.
- Transform camera image: The image of the camera can be transformed in multple ways. The transform can be the flip of the image (horizontally/vertically) or you can rotate the image by a certain angle as well.
- Logging camera events: This feature provides you the ability to log every event occured with your cameras and review them. This feature is really useful if a problem occurs with a camera or with its connection.
- Start and stop recording by text message: The recordings can be started or stopped by sending a text message. You can specify the messages when creating the recording job.
- Report finished recording: This function gives you the ability to send reports about the recording job when it is finished.
- Specify address for reports: This option provides you the opportunity to set an address for the recording job reports.
Video storing features
- Store all your recorded videos: Ozeki Camera Recorder stores all your recorded video files from every kind of recording jobs, and you can rewatch any of these videos.
- Filter videos by cameras: The list of the recorded videos can be filtered by which camera recorded the video.
- Write comments to your videos: This function allows you to write some comment to the recorded videos, so you can keep them well organized and alwys know that what is the content of the videos.
- Periodic cleanup of recorded videos: To avoid running out of storage space, you can set a periodic cleanup for the recorded videos. This operation deletes all recorded footage from the Camera Recorder between a certain time interval.
- Set cleanup for each camera: This option gives you the ability to set a periodic cleanup time for the cameras itself. By doing this, you can clean the videos only from the selected cameras.